- SQF 600
- By-the-Wind Sailor Sleeps 4-6
- Private jacuzzi and shared fire pit, community swimming pool (summer), fitness center, VB court, picnic & playground.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, washer/dryer, wifi TV, iPod/iPad docking station, surround sound, board games, wifi. No cable.
- Family & pet friendly
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complimentary WiFi access, smart TV (no cable), fireplace, fire pit, adjoining deck, private Jacuzzi hot tub, heated non-chlorinated outdoor community pool (open Memorial Day - Sept 30th), 24/7 fitness center & much more!
- Fantastic location with close proximity to beaches, kayaking, swimming, biking, hiking, restaurants, shopping and more.
- A 2nd cabin, By-the-Day Dreamer is available for rent next door
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 Loft bed, 1 Queen bed
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Shared Playground
676 SW 25th Ln , Lincoln City, 97367, United States
Miel lives in NE Portland with her husband, Adam, and sons Clark and Ellis, 5 and 1 year and counting. Previously, Miel was most often been traveling the world for work and has been to 62 countries, many of them on multiple trips and longer exchanges. She has spent her career support international development and has been in real estate for 14 years. Miel is an active Rotary member and enjoy giving back to the local and global community.